- A baler, a swather, a mother, a father.
- A Brethren, a preacher, a missionary, a teacher.
- An Albertan, Victorian, New Yorker, valedictorian.
- A photographer, biographer, a guard and a center.
- A monogamist, polyamorist, enveloper and developer.
Time is presented as a fact; as the math by which we live, but time instead is the dark diamond serpent slowly coiling itself around a solitary tree in a story we know . . . we know . . . we know . . . but we’ve never been told. When does this story begin? When does this story end?